segunda-feira, 2 de maio de 2011

Six months

It's been six months since you've passed away!

Some days... Sometimes... I missed you beyond words... And I wondered why...!

I missed you because you were there... You were always there and never once let me down. I now realize there were no expectations involved in our friendship, and that's what made it so perfect. The acceptance I'm now conscientiously learning came naturally to us at that time, when we kept things simple...!

I missed your calls, I missed the way you brightened things up and the way you made everything so much easier...!

But time heals everything, and today I found that using that onyx band doesn't tear my heart apart anymore. Instead, it reminds me of my commitment to myself and the pursuit of enlightenment.

I have a funny feeling about all this... But you know that already!

Always with Love...


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário