terça-feira, 9 de novembro de 2010

The 7th day...

Seven days ago, this morning you layed dying… And no one was there to help you or hold you hand… Which is quite odd considering the live you lived… Always surrounded by people who loved you somehow… It saddens me so that you died alone… Did you see it coming? Were you frightened? My God I wish I had said goodbye… Talked to you one last time… Seen you one last time… Heard your voice one last time…


I can’t figure out this pain, or why it hurts so deep… It wasn’t love, it never was… But it was the greatest of friendships and the closest complicity. We didn’t have anything and yet we had it all… And maybe that was the beauty of it: the freedom and the spontaneity… Freedom and spontaneity… Two great words to describe you! All good things are wild… All good things are free… Maybe you were never meant to be ours at all!

Were we fated to have unfinished business all the way? Will I ever get my closure?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário