quarta-feira, 10 de novembro de 2010

Getting some closure...

Yesterday, as I got on the bus - I never take the bus, but yesterday, as I was going to the mass, I did - I overheard a conversation that could have been meant for me...

I dared to talk to the girl I had overheard before and on that moment I realized I hadn't taken that bus by chance... I was meant to be there... I had to come across this person!

It turned out that we were going to take the same train as well, so we went on talking... It turned out that we work in the same building... Just another small huge coincidence!

And so, out of the blue and apparently by chance I meet someone who shows me the way to finally get some closure... Everething seems to be coming full circle!

Thank you Angels!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário